Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Today has been such a day! So i woke up to a bad start and ended up being a little late this morning,  I'd have to say tough.. My wake up call made everything absolutely worth it..

It was such a easy going day, that is till i got home...Guess who i find sitting right there in front of me, dearest Hans, my absolutely adorable neighbor whom's german name i cant pronounce till today! So he comes up with all his brilliant annoying ideas as usual and gets me to watch the horror movie i've been too bloody scared to watch with him, so now i'd probably end up spending my entire night staying up :(
I still cant believe i watched it!

Omg i still have 27 days of fasting to go..well i might as well make the best of loosing some weight!

well as for now my phone is ringing ...so take care till i talk to you soon

love- syanas radzali

No comments: